Section 18A

If you have made a monetary donation to Solidarity Fund you may qualify for a Section 18A tax certificate. When you are completing your tax return you may be able to claim the value of the donation as a deduction against your taxable income. Please consult your financial or tax advisor for more information.

If you have donated to the Fund and would like to apply for your Section 18A tax certificate please click on the link below and complete the application process. Please have the below information on hand to complete the application. We thank you for your kind support.

  • ID Number / Business Registration Number
  • Income Tax Number
  • Address details
  • The last 4 digits of the card used to make your donation (for credit card donations only)
  • The Payment Reference Used (where applicable)
  • A proof of payment (where available)
  • The date of your donation
  • The amount of your donation

For any queries on Section18A contact

Scroll to top
error: Content is protected !!